Blog Info:

FYI: You can also find trailer music infos in the 'Trailermusic Newsticker Express' section on the right side of the page.

Monday, 10 April 2017

Thor: Ragnarok - Teaser Trailer - Song / Music Information

  Movie Title (Original/US):  Thor: Ragnarok
  Filmtitel (Deutsch):              Thor 3: Ragnarok
  IMDb Entry/Eintrag:            http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3501632

Thor: Ragnarok (Movie) - Teaser Trailer - Screenshot















Movietrailer: Thor: Ragnarok - Teaser Trailer




Song / Music used here:

(General Note I: The regarding trailer / teaser / tv spot can contain additional
music.)
(General Note II: The regarding trailer / teaser / tv spot may use a(n)
modified / enhanced version of the mentioned music below. It's also
possible that (additionally) an instrumental version of the music is used.)


Led Zeppelin- Immigrant Song:
(Note: The track has been enhanced for the trailer by Hi-Finesse.)






 

Share on Tumblr

5 comments:

  1. The emoji movie has elo's don't bring me down, what's the name of that music that begins before don't bring me down? Any questions? Or i am gonna comment it on youtube?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know the track used here, sounds like production music.

      Delete
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIdyLz55XZ4

      see that video? do you know the track that begins before elo's don't bring me down, i found that url for you.

      Delete
    3. Hello, as I've told you in my reply above, I don't know the music used here.

      Delete