Blog Info:

FYI: You can also find trailer music infos in the 'Trailermusic Newsticker Express' section on the right side of the page.

Saturday, 4 June 2016

Collide (2016) - Trailer - Song(s) / Music - UPDATE

  Movie Title (Original/US):  Collide (2016)
  Filmtitel (Deutsch):              Collide (2016)
  IMDb Entry/Eintrag:            http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2126235

Collide (2016 / Movie) - Trailer - Screenshot















Movietrailer: Collide (2016) - Trailer




Songs / Music used in this trailer:

(General Note I: The regarding trailer / teaser / tv spot can contain additional
music.)
(General Note II: The regarding trailer / teaser / tv spot may use a(n)
modified / enhanced version of the mentioned music below. It's also
possible that (additionally) an instrumental version of the music is used.)


Colossal Trailer Music - Life Force:




(Update)
Ninja Tracks - Catalyst Zero:




Tiësto & The Chainsmokers - Split (Only U):








Share on Tumblr

23 comments:

  1. I just saw the movie and I search on youtube but I can't find the complete soundtrack, thanks for uploading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Searching the starting song but can't find it, please share it if you know it, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. whats the title of the song when Geran dance in the horsecage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Timmy Trumpet & Savage - Freaks

      Delete
    2. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r1dquH_KOQc

      Delete
  4. did u find that song? If u know that please share with ne. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. anyone know the name of the song in the end + credits it's very nice track no vocals but like epic beat...

    ReplyDelete
  6. RAURY GODS WHISPER

    "God's Whisper"

    [Verse 1:]
    I won't compromise
    I won't live a life
    On my knees
    You think I am nothing
    I am nothing
    You've got something coming
    Something coming because

    [Hook 1:]
    I hear God's whisper
    Calling my name
    It's in the wind
    I am the savior
    (Sing it again!)
    Savior
    Savior
    (I can't hear you! What?)
    Savior (What?)
    Savior

    [Verse 2:]
    We are indigos
    (Savior, Savior)
    Living lives we chose
    (Savior, Savior)
    Show you're brave
    Those will faith
    (Savior, savior)
    On a mission
    Led by intuition
    You should listen because

    [Hook 2:]
    I hear God's whisper
    Calling my name
    It's in the wind

    I am the savior
    I hear God's whisper
    Calling my name
    It's in the wind
    I am the savior
    We are the saviors!

    [Bridge x2:]
    I hear God's Whisper
    Calling my name
    We are the saviors!
    It's in the wind
    I am the savior
    We are the saviors!

    [Outro:]
    Savior
    Savior
    Savior
    Savior
    Savior
    Savior
    Savior

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for God's Whisper !! It's nice :)

      Delete
  7. What is the name of the song in 57min 35sec

    ReplyDelete
  8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPt0LkdM8Bc

    ola ola olal i want compromise

    ReplyDelete
  9. can someone write name of the song in 52 min 40 sec 52:40 please

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cannot find the final track from titles. It can be "Rebel - Collide" but no info about this track can be found. Someone please help

    ReplyDelete
  11. Timmy trumpet and savage freaks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking for the song at the end of all (1:34:02) after sigma feat. Labrinth - Higher. Nothing in Shazam...

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2126235/soundtrack

    Soundtrack will be out in FEB 2017

    ReplyDelete
  14. searching for the song(music or track) at 26:25, when they are going to rob the truck(trailer)..Pls share

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can someone help me with the song on 1:29, before Collide song?

    ReplyDelete