Saturday 31 October 2015

The Danish Girl - Trailer - Song(s) / Music

  Movie Title (Original/US):  The Danish Girl
  Filmtitel (Deutsch):              The Danish Girl
  IMDb Entry/Eintrag:            http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0810819

The Danish Girl (Movie) - Trailer - Screenshot















Movietrailer: The Danish Girl - Trailer




Songs / Music used in this trailer:

Jean-Philippe Rio-Py - Embrasse Moi:




Jean-Philippe Rio-Py - Fairy Tale:
(Note II: This track is also used in trailer 2 of 'The Danish Girl.)




Note II:  I don't know the rest of the music used in the trailer. It could be
from the score of the movie by Alexandre Desplat.




 

Share on Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome. You guys are awesome.
    Finding the music From "The Danish Girl" Movie Trailer is such an amazing work guys.
    You're like the Google of Humming Sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I recently watched the trailer and found this song to be so beautiful but couldn't find it until I came here. You guys really are the Google of sound. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 30 something gay guy firm Pakistan love for music and books is huge part of what helps me keep hold of my sanity I love you guys for finding all the cool scores from the movies I can never find myself love you guys Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, the trailer made me cry and I can totally contribute it to the music. So glad to have found this, you rock!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.