Sunday 23 June 2013

The Spectacular Now - Official Trailer - Trailer Song(s) / Music - UPDATE 3

Movie Title (Original/US):  The Spectacular Now
Filmtitel (Deutsch):              The Spectacular Now
IMDb Entry/Eintrag:            http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1714206/


Movietrailer: The Spectacular Now - Official Trailer





Songs used in this trailer:


(UPDATE 1)
Kids Of 88 - Just A Little Bit:


Kids Of 88 - Just A Little Bit from Tim van Dammen on Vimeo.



(UPDATE 2/3)
Rob Simonsen - Walk In The Trees:
(via Soundcloud)





OneRepublic - Feel Again:


OneRepublic "Feel Again" from Tim Nackashi on Vimeo.




 

Share on Tumblr

10 comments:

  1. that's only one song out of three, what is the one at 0:32?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I did some research and I think I found the song you're looking for. It should be 'Walk in the Trees' from Rob Simonsen, the composer of the score, and it is a song from the soundtrack which comes out tomorrow. I've updated my post, which contains now all three songs. (The one mentioned as a preview from Amazon. The third one is 'Kids of 88 - Just a little bit'. Didn't have that on my radar...)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the post. I was searching for the song at the end of the trailer.

    Here's the OST.
    https://soundcloud.com/robsimonsen/sets/the-spectacular-now-ost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi - yes that's a nice track from OneRepublic. Thank you for your info about the OST, didn't know Rob Simonsen has put it on Soundcloud now. I'll update my post and integrate the song. Have a nice day!

      Delete
  3. i am looking for a different song. it plays when the both of em take a walk at the party and he s taking out his flask. any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I haven't seen the movie, so unfortunately I don't know which song you mean here. Is the track perhaps also used in one of the movie trailers? Perhaps you can find it on this list: http://www.what-song.com/Movies/Soundtrack/1327/The-Spectacular-Now It contains the commercial songs used in the film. Greetings!

      Delete
  4. thanks for this website.it helps me a lot.keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. please what is the song from the party min 48

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phosphorescent - "Song for Zula"

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.